CBD oil has come into the spot light throughout 2017 being acknowledged for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to help several intractable diseases. It has become so popular that it is now being used and researched for several conditions such as irritable bowel diseases and pain relief.
What is CBD?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the natural cannabinoids found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. Unlike THC, which is known to produce a psychoactive effect, CBD does not cause a high and has, therefore, become classed as a medical compound that can treat a variety of diseases.
According to a recent study in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, it was found that CBD possess unique healing properties;
- Antiemetic – Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant – Suppresses seizure activity
- Antipsychotic – Combats psychosis disorders
- Anti-inflammatory – Combats inflammatory disorders
- Anti-oxidant – Combats neurodegenerative disorders
- Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer – Combats tumor and cancer cells
- Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant – Combats anxiety and depression disorders
Ailments that CBD Oil seems to help With
- Cancer and cancer treatments
- Epilepsy and other neurological disorders
- Anxiety and depression
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Pain and inflammation
- Diabetes and diabetic nerve pain
- Cardiovascular disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Stress relief
Click on the tag below to find more articles about this topic