The edibles market has expanded rapidly in recent years as cannabis users begin to enjoy their weed in a variety of increasingly delicious ways. Rather than paying a small fortune for store-bought versions, people are starting to create their own cannabis-infused butter, which is then used in different weed-based recipes. The trouble with DIY cannabutter is the lengthy preparation time. Imagine if there was a machine that could do all the hard work for you?
What is Magical Butter?
Introducing Magical Butter 2 – The Benefits of the New Machine
Don’t let the name fool you, the Magical Butter machine 2 is not a second incarnation. It was called the MB2e upon its release and is still given that name today. You would be forgiven for assuming that it would be a large contraption that is difficult to store or move around. In reality, the Magical Butter machine weighs just 10 pounds and is only 14 inches high, 10 inches wide and 10 inches deep.
One of the most relevant things you’ll read in all Magical Butter Machine 2 reviews is the machine’s ability to get it right every single time. It makes relatively little noise and it doesn’t make your kitchen smell like a pot processing plant. As well as creating cannabutter, the machine can be used to help you make craft spirits or cosmetics!
As you know, it is essential to decarb the weed to ensure compounds such as THCA are transformed into psychoactive THC. Normally, the process involves placing your dry herb on a baking pan and placing it in the oven at around 240 degrees Fahrenheit for around 45 minutes. If you have the Magical Butter machine, simply place your weed in its silicon box designed to fit in toaster ovens.
There is no need to grind up the herbs because the MB2e has a built-in blender. As light as the machine is, it has a solid construction and is a very durable unit. There are five temperature settings in total, but most users prefer the 160-degree setting for cooking. According to the creators, creating cannabutter is as easy as pushing two buttons. Its advert condenses the process like this:
- Add your cannabis.
- Add your solvent; to clarify, this can mean coconut oil or butter.
- Set your temperature & time.
- Let the machine do the work. It grinds, stirs, chips, heats and infuses while you watch the ball game.
- Strain your infusion; there is an accessory called the Purify Filter included. Other accessories include a cookbook and a LoveGlove.
The problem with creating edibles and topicals is that you are using an expensive ingredient, so the last thing you can afford is to mess things up by experimenting. People used to settle for weed brownies because they didn’t want to waste precious product trying out a new kind of edible. With the Magical Butter machine, you get a ton of great recipes and can rest assured that you simply can’t screw things up!
Magical Butter 2 Pros
- Several temperature settings mean you get to keep the weed’s precious terpenes, cannabinoids, and flavonoids intact. The temperature options are No Heat, 130, 160, 190, and 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It is self-cleaning, so no mess.
- The amusingly named LoveGlove and Purify Filter means it is easy to strain your creation.The auto stir/grind function is a life-saver.
- The colorful LED lights only serve to heighten the sense of anticipation and excitement.You can use it for cannabutter, weed oil, drinks, tinctures, body care and other types of infusions.
- There isn’t a pungent odor of weed when you cook.
Magical Butter 2 Cons
- There have been a few complaints about malfunctioning machines, but the Magical Butter customer service team is excellent.
- While it can make up to five cups, it doesn’t work well with small batches. You need at least half an ounce of weed to get the best results.
- It is expensive at $175 if you don’t make many edibles. If you are a regular user however, it’s a steal at the price. There are also Magical Butter machine 2 coupon codes widely available online. Some of them help you save up to 30%.
Here Are a Few Interesting Recipes You Can Make with The Magical Butter Machine
We mentioned its versatility and there is a huge array of Magical Butter machine recipes available online. Here are a couple of our favorites.
Magical Butter Recipe
Before you dig into the Magical Butter recipe book, it is worth finding out how to create cannabutter itself. You will need the following ingredients:
- Half an ounce of decarbed dry herb (14 grams).
- 4 cups of softened unsalted butter.
- Up to 60ml of lecithin. The recommendation is 15 ml per cup.
Put the ingredients into the Magical Butter device and secure the head. Press the temperature button and select 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the timer for two hours.
Once the cycle is complete, unplug the Magical Butter machine and remove its head. Put on the LoveGlove and pour your mixture through the Purify Filter into storage containers. There are special Magical Butter trays on sale which help you create even molds.
Magical Butter Tincture Recipe
This is one of the simplest tincture recipes you’ll ever come across. Here are the ingredients:
- 7-28 grams of decarbed dry herb.
- 2-5 cups of Everclear grain alcohol; 151 or 190 proof.
Place the ingredients into the machine and ensure the head is secure. Press the Temperature button and choose 130 degrees Fahrenheit, but note that the company recommends using the 160-degree setting if that is your model’s minimum temperature. You can either choose the 4-hour/Tincture or 8-hour options. The latter offers a stronger flavor. When the cycle is finished, pour the mixture through the Purify Filter and make sure you are wearing the LoveGlove.
There is an impressive list of Magical Butter recipes to choose from and they all have simplicity in common. All you have to do is combine weed with a couple of other ingredients, press the temperature button & set the timer. The Magical Butter machine will do the rest.
Magical Butter Buyer’s Guide
The Magical Butter machine 2 is available from the company’s official website and make sure you make use of their recipe book. If you have any doubt as to the efficacy and versatility of the device, take a look at the thousands of positive Magical Butter machine reviews online.
When the Magical Butter machine was first released back in 2013, it revolutionized the entire cannabis industry. For the first time, there was a product that made it easy to create cannabutter or weed-infused oils. When Garyn Angel designed the machine to help medical marijuana users (his friend has Crohn’s disease), he didn’t realize what he had unleashed. Five years on and it is still a highly sought-after device. If you believe $175 is too rich for your blood, use a Magical Butter coupon to shave a few dollars off the cost price.
Buy it & Try to Make Some Awesome Butter
Just to be clear, the Magical Butter machine is not for people who only make weed butter a couple of times a year. There is also a suggestion that the end product is less potent than its homemade counterpart. However, if you regularly make edibles, the Magical Butter machine 2 is a must-have.
$175 seems like a lot to pay, but it is inexpensive compared to what you get and also to what you pay for concentrates. The Magical Butter machine offers a simplified, efficient, and effective method of creating cannabutter or other marijuana-infused oils or tinctures to help you meet your medical needs. If you want great weed-infused products in as little as two hours with minimal effort, put the Magical Butter machine on your wishlist today.
And not forget to sign up for our Newsletter