CBD water promises to bring together the best of what pure water and CBD have to offer.
A handful of cannabis companies are coming up with innovative new ways to tap into the health benefits of cannabidiol (CBD). In particular, CBD-infused water is the latest product to hit the market. Now, CBD water could be the next trend to sweep the cannabis scene.
The Potential of CBD Water
CBD water is exactly what the name implies: CBD-infused water. The combination of pure water and CBD could have some impressive health and medicinal properties
In general, CBD is often thought of as the non-psychoactive complement to THC. That’s because it helps mellow out and counteract some of the potentially negative effects of THC.
But beyond that, it also produces a range of powerful effects on its own. So far, research has found that CBD can provide treatment for a number of health conditions. As evidence, here’s a quick rundown of what CBD can do:
- It can be used as an anti-seizure medicine.
- CBD has anti-inflammatory properties.
- CBD is a “neuroprotectant.” That makes it an effective way to treat symptoms associated with a variety of neurodegenerative diseases.
- It can be a powerful pain-reliever.
- Recent studies suggest that CBD may be an effective anti-tumor agent.
- CBD also has antipsychotic properties.
- It can help reduce anxiety.
- CBD can help those dealing with PTSD.
Click on a tag below to read more on this topic